Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Warm, fuzzy, cozy blankets...

 

As I spent a lot of the Easter week-end wrapped up in blankets whilst practicing meditation in Central Victoria, I came back home and though I needed to get myself one of these warm, woolly, big fat blankets for this winter (hoping I'll stay on track with the meditation! otherwise they'll do just fine while sitting on the couch!)... So when I stumbled upon these blankets from Norwegian brand Roros Tweed (thanks to Yatzer), I thought, "these are just what I need!"... I love the stubble tones and simple patterns, but mostly, I think it's incredible when a product looks so inviting and you can see the quality and almost feel the soft texture of the wool just by looking at the pictures... Oooh... to spend long winter days wrapped up in one of these would just be fabulous... 

photo credits to: Roros Tweed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...