Monday, May 7, 2012

If I had...


Three things on my wish list this week:

If I had a new sofa: it would be the Nook from Jardan, in a deep version. I like the simple lines and semi-retro look. It's a large-ish sofa but the skinny arms give maximum seating space which I also great for small interiors and the high legs make it look much lighter in appearance. It is also super comfy!
If I had a new bedside table lamp: I've needed to replace mine for ages now... so it would probably be Fork by Foscarini. It's quirky and practical. I like the contrast of the industrial metal base that is softened by the coarse linen shade. It is solid which is great when you have cats that climb everywhere...
If I had new book ends: it would be these Pot Belly Pigs from Anthropologie... what to say... they're  just hilarious, love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...