Monday, June 18, 2012

Pretty Shiny Things...


Whilst on the subject of Gold last week, there was a few beautiful objects I had stumbled upon so I thought I'd feature some of these today. As with anything that makes a statement you want to pick it well, so that it's not overdone, tacky or cheap looking. Everyday Needs feature (and sell) two stunning items from Carl Auböck. Elegant and beautifully proportioned Watering Can and the sculptures-made-objects Bookends. Both in polished brass and polished cast brass. I also found these really sweet and delicate little dish from Etco on Etsy, in white and black. Only decorative but they're adorable. And finally these lovely pendant from Futagami featured on Neëst le shop in cast brass. I like the idea that they are only quite small and would look almost inconspicuous if it wasn't for the reflections from the shiny facets... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...